Friday, July 13, 2012

Paper Tiger Clean Up Unearths Trove of Rare Media Journals


Patricia Gonzalez, Rebecca Centeno and Tomoko Abe on Clean Up Day

The Paper Tiger office is getting reshuffled and we found collections of several magazines that I refused to put on the street! I know everything is digital, but I thought that surely there are people who might want to have in their archive.

If you are interested, call me (DeeDee 845 594 4871) and I will deliver to any place within the metropolitan area.

Afterimage-- many issues from the early 1980s
Community Television Review--1984 on for several years
Channels of Communication-- EARLY 80S
CINEASTE -- 1979 on for several years
Kick It-- unusual Australian magazine from th early 90s
Cultural Correspondence-- 1983 , 1984
Colors- some of the early issues 1995
Off Our Backs 1980s
Sojourners--1980s
Mom Guess What 1980s
Nacla 1984 for many years-- great Latin American journal
Extra 1995 on-- lots of issues.. great journal from FAIR

Don't let these end up on the street!
call or email: deedeehalleck@gmail.com

Great for Media Literacy Classes

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice blog
I really like your blog
Thanks for sharing
I'm working at thay man hinh and thay man hinh zenfone prestige cheap

12:22 AM  
Blogger Ổn Áp Biến Áp Standa Chính Hãng said...

Hello. I think that I saw you visited my blog so I got here to? go back the desire? I am attempting to in finding things to enhance my website! I assume its adequate to use some of your ideas !
standa
on ap lioa
standa 10kva
standa 10kva
standa
standa

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home