Thursday, January 25, 2007

Nairobi WSF: First Impressions

It has been impossible to post on the slow lines from our Nairobi hotel (the Methodist Guest House) or the overcrowded cyber centers at the World Social Forum. But now we are at Cathy's and we are able to actually download and upload, so I will try to catch up and give some information about the Nairobi World Social Forum. These are photos from the WSF Cyber Room on the first day. Lots of keyboards. No chairs.My face lost the swelling, but gained some wild color streaks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fabiolous said...

DeeDee, what happened?
are you ok?
z

9:12 AM  
Blogger DeeDee Halleck said...

I fell just before leaving for the Media Reform conference and then I got on a plane to Nairobi. The injury was just a bump on the head, which never was painful-- just full of blood which slowly drained into my face and made a horrendous bruise which made me look like a battered wife!

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home