Saturday, February 24, 2007

Hawk on Sill

Tamar called us into the room. She pointed to a red tail hawk sitting right outside her window looking out towards Amsterdam Avenue. We were afraid of disturbing him, but did make some noise and he turned around and looked at us intently. He seemed perfectly calm. Just turned his head back to his business of watching for pigeons and rats on the neighboring roofs.I looked up red tails and found this site: www.palemale.com and wrote to this expert. He seems to know this hawk and replied to me:"That little stinker looks very familiar. I missed him over the last week or so. Thank you for sharing and please tell me if he/she visits again. Here is whom I believe it is: http://www.palemale.com/february82007.html
Best,
Lincoln
www.palemale.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, amazing! I didn't realize that this is what you were talking about when you mentioned a hawk last night. SO cool!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home